This T-shirt portrays a Muay Thai fighter who is filled with determination, concentration, and strength. He is performing a “Wai Kru Ram Muay” dance that pays respect to his Muay Thai instructors. He also wears a “Prajead” on his upper arm as an accessory which is believed to bring good fortune.
The Thai phrase says "ศิษย์มีครู" (Sit Mee Kru)
which means "I'm a well-trained fighter from the master"
"Kru" is a Thai word that means the person who teaches ‘Sit’, or passes on knowledge to pupils (Sit). Normally the Krus are highly respected in Thai Society.
The tattoos on his chest and arm are “Yantra”. A Yantra design at the back is a sacred geometric design that includes ancient scriptures that are said to invoke spiritual and magical powers. Yants were in existence long before being tattooed on the skin and are very popular among those who lead a risky life such as fighters, soldiers, policemen, and those who would like to get protected from evil forces and negative energies.
Our policy lasts 30 days after the product is received. If 30 days have gone, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
- Products that can not be refunded or exchanged are the semi-custom and full custom shorts (unused or damaged). Due to the product being custom-made for a specific person, it can not be returned to our inventory.
- Unsuccessful delivery from the agency such as no pick-up, full mailbox, and denial (mind changing, can't wear) of the product will be excluded from the refund policy.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your PayPal account within a certain amount of days.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Custom products can not be returned.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged or if you wish to change to a different size. Custom products can not be exchanged. You will be responsible for paying for your shipping costs for returning your item. Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your PayPal account again. It may take some time before your refund is officially shown. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at
- Please note that international customs duties and sales taxes are not refundable.
- We recommend the use of an insured parcel service for international returns. Please retain proof of postage as TUFF cannot issue refunds for items we do not receive.
- TUFF does not cover the cost of returning items.